SPORTS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES Sports not only contribute to physical health but also enhance social and personality development. They help in enhancing leadership skills and in improving capacity for goal setting and character building. A student, who is active in sports, will naturally have greater self-esteem, improved social interaction, and a more positive outlook on life. Sports activities make children acquire ethics, values, responsibility, discipline, a sense of confidence and mutual trust.
We at Chhabildas aims at motivating every student to explore, engage and excel in a sport of their interest. It also develops a student’s understanding of health. Students train under-qualified staff and renowned coaches to achieve their highest potential.
We have accreditation with COMBAT TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
- Taekwondo Association Mumbai/Sub Mumbai.
- Taekwondo Association of Maharashtra.
- Indian Olympic Association & Govt. of India.
- World Taekwondo Federation
- It improves physical strength.
- It helps to boost self-confidence.
- It empowers mental development.
- It also provides meditation, intrapersonal development
ACCREDITATION AND ASSOCIATIONS INDIAN
MAX MUELLER BHAVAN
The Max Mueller Bhavan / Goethe-Institute has been present in Mumbai since 1969 and plays an important role in German-Indian cultural exchange.
The Goethe Institute is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide, which Promotes the study of German abroad and encourages international cultural exchange.